Wednesday, May 16, 2012

State Report


Things have been a little crazy around our house with everything happening at once.  I'm hoping things will slow down soon or at least a few things will be off my plate soon.  

I broke out my Cricut for my daugther's State Report poster.  It looks small, but it's one of the science fair display posters.  She designed the layout and drew the pictures.  We're a great team!  Originally, we were going to do a beachy background, but decided Mickey Mouse color scheme is all about Florida/WDW and Mickey could say the state motto. 

I could really go for laying on the beach in Marco Island today...

Supplies:
Black display poster (purchased at OfficeMax)
Mickey Font Cricut cartridge
Batman Cricut cartridge
Don Juan Cricut cartridge
Cardstock 
Brads


1 comment:

  1. Love this! Coming from a Disney Freak, is there anything else in Florida besides Mickey! ;)

    ReplyDelete