Sunday, May 20, 2012

DDS Sketch Challenge Time!



This week, one of our loved Doodle Dragon Studios Design Team member (Ri) announced that she was leaving the team.  As sad as I am to see her go, I am also soooo excited for her and her next adventure in her life!   

When I was young, my great grandfather never allowed us to say "Good bye" or "bye" when we left his home.  He said it sounded so final.  Instead, he always said, "See you!"  Even though he has been in heaven for years and years, his tradition has carried on.  So to you Ri, see you!  Best of luck!  Here's a BIG slobbery card with love!  I will miss you!


My second card is to celebrate FRIDAY!  May is always a crazy month for me.  So Friday's are a great break from the madness.



















Here's the Doodle Dragon Studios Sketch challenge for this week.  Grab a Dustin Pike/Doodle Dragon Studio image and create a project.  Then post your creation to the challenge by Sunday, May 27th.  Have a safe and happy Memorial Weekend!  Be sure to stop by on Saturday to join in the Operation Write Blog Hop with me!


See You Supplies:
Doodle Dragon Studios image -February 2012 freebie
Digi ribbon & buttons - Janielle Paige Designs
Digi white crinkle & red paper - Star Spangle Banner set - Deanna Jones 
Font - Boulder

Friday Supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment