Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Snowman



Ever had a project you just avoided getting around to, yet needed to ummm... yesterday? I'm having one of those days. I just can't seem to get into doing this project (big bulletin board) I was asked to do. I think it's because it's a more serious, not my usual genre project. I'm a more whimsy style and the project is a more Teresa Collins style. Does that make any sense? I can actually see the finished project in my mind, I just need to start. Right after...

I was surfing the web (to my defense, I was originally looking for idea for the project then was sidetracked) and found a this fun sketch challenge over at The Sweet Stop blog and decided to play along. Dustin Pike's - Doodle Dragon Studios birdie & snowman wanted to be made into something. So it was the perfect match!

Okay, now I'm really going to start on my real project. Wish me luck! Or maybe say a prayer would be more helpful!

Supplies:
Doodle Dragon Studios image - 100 Days of Christmas set
Lime Rickey patterned paper - saraparilla
Martha Stewart Edge Punch - snowflake
American Crafts cardstock

1 comment:

  1. LOL! Kerri, that happens to me all the time (getting sidetracked). Great card! :)

    ReplyDelete