Wednesday, January 25, 2012

DDS January Membership



The Doodle Dragon Studios Design Team thought it might be fun to show off some projects made with Dustin Pike's DDS January Membership images. Go to Dustin's Doodle Dragon Studios blog to see all the fun creations.

I know Dustin drew this picture with the "In like a lamb, out like a lion" theme in mind, but the image said something different to me. At first it said, "Feeling Fluffy?" Nah. Then the image said, "Proud baby bump!" There's something special about the glow of a new expecting mom that just started to show her cute baby bump. So here's my "Congrats" card for that new mom.

Supplies:
Doodle Dragon Studios image - January 2012 Membership
The Paper Loft - Stripes/Pink Flowers patterned paper
Provo Craft/Rob & Bob Studio - Pink & Orange Flower patterned paper
BoBunny - Passion Fruit Dot paper
Martha Stewart Edge Punch
Doodlebug Designs Inc - button
Pink bakers twine
Pebbles in My Pocket - rub on

3 comments:

  1. Great Job! I liked how you used this image! I think it is perfect!!! How did your school project go?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The Reading Rocks! Box Tops/Book Fair contest was very successful! The students turned in $1,000 worth of Box Tops in two months.

      Delete
    2. That is great. We just got our check back for $3,800. I think we are getting new playground equipment. I am not on that committee! If you did that in two months, you are AMAZING!

      Delete