Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Doodle Dragon Studio Rockin' Bulletin Board



Another year... another contest. Here's my latest bulletin board for the Box Tops contest. No need to bore you with the details of the contest, but the students LOVE the rocker monkey! Me too!

P.S. Envision stars on the lower left corner area and by his face. I'm adding them tomorrow.

Supplies:
Doodle Dragon Studios image - rocker love monkey
Red butcher paper
Star bulletin border
Mickey Mouse Font Cricut cartridge
Black string (guitar strings)
Black Fun Foam paper (guitar buttons)
Black cardstock

5 comments:

  1. What would that school do without you!!!
    It's fab my friend.
    Happy New Year
    Hugs
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are amazing!! Great job! Our school does Reading Rocks as well. But it is our Family Reading Night. It also ties in with our book fair. It is a HUGE success. It is all tied in with Rock and Roll. Have a great day!

    Cari

    ReplyDelete
  3. What would my school do without me? I think the real question is... what would I do without Dustin's Doodle Dragon Studios images!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I think you'd survive... Awesome bulletin board...as always.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I might survive...barely. But my bulletin boards would be boring. Let's not find out. Keep drawing!

    ReplyDelete