Friday, March 11, 2011

Dustin Pike is going to the Scrapbook USA Expo!



Great news for Utah Doodle Dragon Studios/Dustin Pike fans!!! He going to the Scrapbook USA Expo in Sandy, Utah on March 25-26.

I'm not sure what all of Dustin's plans are for Expo weekend, but what I know so far is exciting:

* If you're one of the Early Birds (on both days) look for something special from Doodle Dragon Studios in your Early Bird bag!

* Friday night he is hosting a class for the new Young Scrappers Club. (see the flyer above) Sounds like so much fun! Wish I was young again. If you have a young scrapper, there is still time to sign up for the Club.

* Saturday morning Dustin will be giving away CDs of his amazing digis to the first 50 people in the line! How crazy are you feeling? I've heard ladies start lining up at 4:00am, but it would be worth it!

As for me? I'll be working my favorite job in at the expo...VIP Lounge Area Friday & Saturday morning from 7:00-1:00. Stop by and say hi. I'll be the 6' blonde hair/blue eyes lady guarding the entrance to the lounge area. Or better yet, sign up to be in the VIP lounge! See you there!

1 comment: