Sunday, March 27, 2011

Anything But a Card DDS Easter Challenge



Today is going to be a great day! I'm finally breaking into the spring projects AND the sun is actually bright and shiny today! I would take a picture of it, but I'm sure most of you now what the sun looks like. It's been a while since the sun was out at my house. This afternoon you'll find me in my backyard relaxing, enjoying the yummy leftover Spring Oreos, and soaking up the rays. Yeah, that's a good day...

If you're trying to inspire Mother Nature to move into the next season, I suggest you play along with the Doodle Dragon Studios "Anything but a card" Easter Challenge! Create whatever you want (no cards though) and use a Doodle Dragon Studios image (of course) in your project. Be sure to post it to the DDS blog by Sunday, April 3rd. So HOP TO IT!

I'm off to get ready for this beautiful day. If you want to come over to share my Spring Oreos with me, would you mind bringing some milk too? We're almost out. Thanks!


Supplies:
Doodle Dragon Studios image
Tags, Bags & Boxes Cricut cartridge
Spellbinders Nestibilities - scallop oval & oval
Bo Bunny paper
Bo Bunny ribbon
American Crafts cardstock
Easter confetti grass
Spring Oreos
Clear plastic gift bag
Font - CK Handprint

2 comments:

  1. Kerri, this is so cute! I love the use of the sunshiney color! We need it! Great project!

    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty basket. Love the yellow. I love Dustin's images.

    ReplyDelete