Friday, February 4, 2011

Nifty Fifties Cricut Challenge



Seriously...I need to stop looking at all the fun challenges! Focus Kerri. Focus.

I read on the Cricut Messageboard that More Than Favors was having a Nifty Fifties Cricut cartridge challenge. I haven't used this cartridge yet, but have wanted to with no vision. So it sat waiting patiently on my shelf. So I jumped at the chance with this challenge.

I'm dedicating this card to my good friend Admin Becky at Provo Craft. She IS one cool cat! Becky is the neatest lady you will ever meet. I love her! I miss seeing her every week and being enabled constantly by her. She brightens my day. Even when I haven't talked to her in a while, it feels like we start just where we left off last. Thanks for being you Becky!

Supplies:
Nifty Fifties Cricut cartridge
Sizzix embossing folder - Winter set #3
Ribbon - from personal stash
American Crafts cardstock

2 comments:

  1. oh I love this card! Really great job:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing!! I shared your blog post on my blog today, hope you don't mind!
    -Susan

    ReplyDelete