Sunday, February 13, 2011

Day 13 of 14 Days of Valentines - Quackers



Oh QUACK! Tomorrow is Valentine's Day. Are you SURE your ready? This project is dedicated for those "Oh Quack! I forgot. I need a valentine for X, Y & Z!" moments. It's super easy and fast.

Print out your image and sentiment. Use your Cuttlebug and Spellbinders to cut your tag. Now roll it through again, but this time embossing it. I'm sure there is a Cricut cartridge with a pillow box on it. I cheated and used a pre-made box (even easier). Run your pillow box through the Cuttlebug in your embossing folder. Grab a ribbon and tie it. Stick on your tag and you're done. See? Super easy and fast. Wait! Remember, you need to put something inside your pillow box. Gift card time. I love gift cards!

Happy Day 13!

Supplies:
Doodle Dragon Studios image - December Membership
American Craft pillow box
Sizzix embossing folder - Valentine set #2
Spellbinders Nestibilites - Labels Eight set
Pebbles in My Pocket ribbon
Font - LD Mixed Up

No comments:

Post a Comment