Thursday, March 8, 2012

Hint. Hint.



Now I'm just being silly. But when I saw this frog from Dustin Pike's - Doodle Dragon Studios March Membership set it made me think this frog was stuck on something he wasn't prepared for. A NASCAR 200MPH+ car came to mind, since they're racing in Las Vegas this weekend. Just a quick 6 hour drive and we'd be there!

This is another email digi card for my family. HINT. HINT. Pack your bags. It's going to be an awesome, warm, sunny weekend in Vegas. Let's go!

Technically, I took this picture at a race in Talledega a few years ago, back when Jr. was in the #8 car. I couldn't find any good car pictures from the Vegas races. Either way, my family will get a kick out of this one.

Boogity, Boogity, Boogity... Let's Go Racing Boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment