Thursday, March 22, 2012

Bunny Bait



The Bunny Bait creates a debate... which one is the REAL bait? The carrot? Or the cute girl bunny? You decide.

My brain is always looking for different ways to use Doodle Dragon Studios images, I'll walk you through the funny two steps thought process of how my project came to be...

First, on Pinterest there is a yummy looking snack mix recipe made with white chocolate popcorn, Easter M&M's, and pretzels in a bag, labeled Bunny Bait. Nothing fancy, just a simple, bagged Easter treat. Hmmm... I must make this delightful treat. It has all my favorite ingredients! Repin.

Second, I was sitting in a meeting where the subject of too much candy being used as treats in our school was on the agenda. My mind starting multitasking... key word mulitasking, because I was listening to the discussion and having a short conversation in my head. "Hmmm...too much candy? Yeah, they shouldn't look at my blog. What could be a healthy project to make? Easter is coming up... Easter...bunny...Peeps...Robin Eggs...Easter M&M's...WAIT! FOCUS! Healthy! Start over...bunny...carrots...bunny bait... cute Doodle Dragon bunny...GOT IT!" Good thing I was at that meeting, because I would never have thought of the healthy approach for my project!

For the record, I totally agree our school has too much candy rewards. I appreciate new ideas and concerns from parents. I especially love it when they bring a concern and have a few different solutions/ideas to their topic. It was a great discussion and we are thinking of ways to improve our school's health.

Man, those are some really orange carrots. I'm not sure if they ARE healthy to eat!!! Someone else want my carrots?

Supplies:
Doodle Dragon Studios image - February 2012 Membership
DCWV patterned paper - The Glitter Stack
Phrases Cricut cartridge - ovals
KI Memories - icicles lemonade flowers
Pebbles Inc. - candy dots
Font - CK Tipsy
Glossy Accents
Pop Dots
Carrots
Ziploc

1 comment: