Thursday, November 17, 2011

Love the Target Dollar Section



This project is super simple and super cheap. I found this cute sparkle snowflake journal in the dollar section at Target! To spruce it up alittle, I tied ribbons on the coil and added one of my favorite images from Dustin Pike's/Doodle Dragon Studios new 100 Days of Christmas set with a glossy nose. My daughter loved it!

Supplies:
Doodle Dragon Studios image - 100 Days of Christmas set
Snowflake journal - purchased at Target
Pebbles in My Pocket ribbon
Glossy Accents

3 comments:

  1. Very nice! I love it! Always looking for a nice gift for my students! My girls would love something like this...any boy ideas? *smile*

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so funny. I think I have an idea that could work for your whole classroom! I'll need to go to the store to see if my idea will really work. It's a secret until I figure it out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can wait for the secret! *smile*

    ReplyDelete