Saturday, November 19, 2011

DDS Anything Christmas Challenge



35 Days until Christmas are you ready? I'm getting there! But today we're kicking off another great Doodle Dragons Studios challenge. This week's theme is: Anything Christmas. How easy can that be?!

Show you Christmas spirit and join the fun! Pick your favorite Dustin Pike/Doodle Dragon Studios image (may I suggest the new 100 Days of Christmas set - I love it!) and post your project to the challenge by Sunday, November 27th.

For more "Anything Christmas" inspiration, check out our Design Team's creations on Doodle Dragon Studios!

Ho! Ho! Ho!

Supplies:
Doodle Dragon Studios image - 100 Days of Christmas set
Spellbinders Nestibilities - Labels 8
Sizzix embossing folder - Retro Flowers, Sparkly
Patterned paper
Silver snowflakes strand - Archiver's
Pebbles in My Pocket rub-ons - Thinking of You
American Crafts cardstock
Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist - pearl
Glossy Accents
Pop dots

2 comments:

  1. Love it!! My husband and I were looking at it and bragging about your printer and how nice the images are when they are printed in color. Makes our nice printer look awful! Very nice idea! Wished I lived closer and we would together on some things! I am still working on Thanksgiving cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you lived closer too! We could have such fun together! If you're ever in the neighborhood, my door is open. :)

    I love my printer. It saves me from coloring. Dustin keeps encouraging me to color, but why when he does such an amazing job! ;)

    My printer is a HP Photomart B8550 (wide format printer). The only complaint is that it likes to eat ink cartridges. Or maybe I print too much?! No really, the cost per page is higher than my other printers. But it does a great job, so it gets to stay.

    ReplyDelete