Sunday, January 9, 2011

A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Challenge


DDS crew go snowboarding! Gotta love Utah snow! Well, only if it's in the mountains or Christmas.



A funny thing happened on the way to the challenge...my printer ran out of ink. I didn't run out, my printer did. I always have plenty of ink on hand. But I never change my cartridge when it tells me to. I just keep printing and printing. This is the first time it's ever gone completely empty. If you had a November DDS membership, you'll remember this crew was NOT in pink. Apparently, my blue ink cartridge is officially dead. RIP blue cartridge.

I couldn't resist just using these pinkies since my girls are boarders.

Now back to the DDS challenge for this week. The theme is WINTER. Brrr! Pick your favorite DDS image and make a winter card/project. If you need inspiration, check out the fabulous cards the design team created. If you still need more inspiration, come to my house for lunch. There's plenty of snow and cold to get you going! Remember to post your card on the DT Challenge blog by Saturday, January 22nd.

Bundle up and stay warm!

Supplies used:
Snow Days phrase from 3 Birds on Parade Cricut cartridge
Cuttlebug snowflake embossing folder
Marvy snowflake punch
Icicles Stickles
Glossy Accent

No comments:

Post a Comment