Sunday, January 9, 2011

Inspire Me



I ventured over to The Cuttlebug Spot blog to see what Nilda (love her) was up to. The latest challenge was create a project that was inspired by a book. I chose The Biggest Loser.

I needed a little extra boost to start back on my getting skinny program. Hmmm...I'm guessing that pound of Christmas peanut M&M's that I ate all by myself wasn't helpful. But boy were they DELICIOUS! I purchased a little calendar and made it my workout chart. Every day I work out, I get a sticker. Don't laugh. Okay you can. The quote from Bob fit perfectly with one of my favorite Doodle Dragon Studios bears. See you on the treadmill!



Supplies used:
Sizzix numbers embossing folder from the Reading, Writing & Arithmetic set
Offray Measure Up ribbon
Marvy heart punch
Doodle Dragon Studios bear

I found the mini calendar at Joann Fabrics for 50 cents and used it as the base. Much cheaper than the original Karen Foster calendar I was going to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment