Saturday, October 16, 2010

Turkey Time!



The NEW Turkey Time set released from Dustin means Fun Time for me!




It's almost Turkey Time! I love, love, love Thanksgiving. I am truly blessed with a great life, especially when I'm surrounded by my family. The day fills my soul with warm, loving memories and new memories to make.



Try making these easy table assignment treats filled with M&M's. Only 19 more to create!

Some days I'm all about super simple! Forget the layering, punches, bling, embossing...just use Dustin's cute images!


Yummmmm. My Thanksgiving food assignment is always Green Bean Casserole. It's my favorite thing on the table besides the mash potatoes & gravy, hot steamy rolls, Stove Top stuffing (no homemade stuff - yuck!), the pecan pie and...no really, GBC is #1 favorite on my plate. I can't wait!



A Turkey Bowl fun is the perfect Kitchen Pass to not have to cook all day!

Happy Turkey Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment