Sunday, October 3, 2010

Macho, Macho Man Challenge!



Only 243 days until summer vacation and my son graduates from high school. :) and :( all at the same time. We attended College Night this week to get prepped for scholarships and admissions. The next day we had a SEOP appointment with his counselor. They had him write exactly how he wanted his name to appear on his diploma. What? Not yet! We still have 243 days until that happens! I know it will be here way too fast, so I had to make a count down card in my son's honor for our Masculine challenge.



He can change the numbers each day. Now it's your turn to pick your Doodle Dragon Studio image and create a card for your favorite man. Then post it on the DDS Design Team Challenge blog. Make sure you post it by Saturday, October 16th.


This is a 7"x12" side step card. The "Dude" phrase is from Feeling Groovy Cricut cartridge. The clips are from Stampin' Up.

3 comments:

  1. That is awesome, Holy cow it's cool...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Kerri! All that time you were at PC I never knew you were so talented! Your work is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dustin, you made my day! I'm so glad you like it!

    Narelle, you crack me up! Pretty sneaky though. :)

    ReplyDelete