Friday, February 10, 2012

Everything Ducky?



Everything Ducky? How can I help? Have you ever had one of those days/weeks where life is sinking around you? Well, my friend is having one of those weeks, so I thought I'd send them this "pick me up" card. How can you not smile with this cute duck from Dustin Pike's - Doodle Dragon Studios February Membership set!

Smile! Be happy! The sun IS going to come out.

I'm also entering this card in the Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge, Operation Write Home Challenge #7 - Clean & Simple, and the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge.

Supplies:
Doodle Dragon Studios image - February 2012 Membership
Close to My Heart - blue patterned paper
We R Memory Keepers - sunshine
Imaginisce - Dino Roar/Petrified Wood patterned paper
Provo Craft Stand-Outs - Christina Cole Stickers
American Crafts cardstock
Font - Gills Sans Ultra Bold
Pop Dots
The Sweet Stop Sketch #SSS144

6 comments:

  1. I love this card, love those bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love teh colors - guaranteed to bring smiles to lots of people

    Barb Housner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how cute!!! I love the papers and that duck is adorable. Thanks for joining us at The Sweet Stop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just too cute! And YES! It did make me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh goodness, this is adorable! Really puts a smile to my face. Thanks for joining use at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete