Saturday, February 11, 2012

Another Confession...Team Edward



Okay, I have another confession. I'm a big fan of the Twlight series, but not in the "cougar" way. Robert Pattinson is not what I had envisioned my Edward to be. Still... I'm Team Edward.

In honor of today's new release of Breaking Dawn - Part 1 movie (my least favorite of this series), I made this page. This IS one of my favorite quotes of Twilight. In no way do I believe in the use of drugs, but the thought of someone being so wrapped up in their attraction, makes me melt.

You can listen to my favorite line of the movie here:



This project also counts towards our new Doodle Dragon Studios Color Challenge starting tomorrow. Create a project using 3 colors - Black, brown, red, purple, pink. Watch for more details on Sunday's post.

Supplies:
Doodle Dragon Studios image - 20 Halloween set 2011
Bad Things - digital paper
Movie sound clip
Font - Edwardian Script



You're an Alice!


You're an Alice!


You are intelligent, outgoing & stylish. A true girly girl, you love shopping & makeovers.
Although you are a generous friend, you can be coy, tricky & very persuasive in order to
get your way. You are known to zone out occasionally during conversations, but your
friends forgive you because you are understanding, supportive & know how to throw one
heck of a party!


Find Out Which Female Character You Are!


1 comment:

  1. OK I admit it Kerri, I love Twilight too! Will be dragging hubby kicking and screaming to see Breaking Dawn part 2 ha ha, that will teach him! He's the one who bought me the books (thanks hun ♥)and has regretted it ever since!!!LOL
    HUGS
    Jane

    ReplyDelete