Saturday, May 21, 2011

DDS - Shades of Green Challenge



Before you get all excited that I found my camera USB cord, I haven't. It's still MIA. And it's still raining. Earlier today, we did get a break and the sun came out most of the day. But the weatherman says it's going to rain for the next three days (it's sprinkling now). My ark is coming along quite nicely...thanks for asking. So far it sounds like Denni will be joining me. :) I haven't heard from Dustin for awhile. He must be okay, since he posted some more colored images in the Membership collections. I think we may have to navigate the waters up to Dustin's house (about an hour away). We'd better check on him, just in case.

Thankfully it's time for another Doodle Dragon Studios challenge. I needed a distraction from the weather and a forced time out crafting time! The theme for this challenge is quite appropriate...Shades of Green. I must admit, as much as I am tired of the rain, everything is a beautiful, lush green. Let's see YOUR take on all things green. Remember to post your project to Dustin's Doodle Dragon Studios blog by Sunday, May 29th.

For the record, I tried to doodle hearts on Dudley's paper, I tried "U & Me" all over, then "I (heart) U", then "U's". Poor Dudley, each paper just didn't look right. Finally, I decided Dudley is missing his girlie so much that he couldn't find of the words to say, staring at the blank piece of paper, dreaming...

Again, if you have my USB cord...PLEASE GIVE IT BACK! Or at least tell me where it's hiding. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment