Friday, April 1, 2011

Easter M&M's



There's just something about Easter M&M's that makes me want to buy bag after bag. The colors are so playful, light and happy. Think about it...brown colored M&M's don't make you smile like Easter colors do.

I found this fun container at IKEA (one of my favorite stores, except when I get lost and can't find out how do get down stairs). I printed the bunny on regular cardstock and the "Happy Easter" on a transparency paper. I glued the bunny on the transparency. Then put the paper in from back side so the bunny is sandwiched in between the original top and the transparency.

Happy Easter!

Supplies:
Doodle Dragon Studios image
Canister - from IKEA (3 pack)
Easter M&M's
Wrights Rick Rack - pastel
Transparency paper
Font - CK Handprint

No comments:

Post a Comment