Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Camp Journal



I've been bamboozled!  Somehow my youngest daughter convinced me to let her go on a week long summer camp with her friends from school.  Who does that?  Okay, lots of people do.  But if you know me, then it's clearly not me!  What was I thinking?!

I decided she'll need a journal to record all her great camp adventures.  So the Doodle Dragon Studios Outdoor Fun Challenge came just in time to help me actually create the project before the morning she would be leaving.  Yea!  I'm three months ahead of schedule!  It comes in handy being on Dustin Pike's Doodle Dragon Studios Design Team!

Remember to join in our Outdoor Fun Challenge to Pike's Playground by Sunday, April 29th.


Supplies:
Doodle Dragon Studios image - Woodland Set
Composition Book
Campin' Critters Cricut cartridge
Doodlecharms Cricut cartridge
American Crafts cardstock

3 comments:

  1. Adorable! And no rushing around involved! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this idea! Just wanted you to know it was featured on our site today: http://www.thedatingdivas.com/food/101-camping-tips-ideas/ Thanks so much for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete