Saturday, October 15, 2011

A Little Corny...



Where did the week go? I had mentioned I was going to post daily Fall projects due to a challenge given to me. Sorry the days slipped away! I made a set of these corny guys and took pictures earlier in the week. I immediately ate the candy corns without waiting to download the pictures. Let's just say I polished off the whole bag of these yummy (are they really yummy? or just nostalgic? I think it's B) candy corn. The pictures were terrible! So off I went to the store to buy yet another bag. (Just wait until you hear my owl project story, but that's another day). I was very tempted to eat them again. But I resisted! Finally! These are super easy, yet super fun!



Here's a close up.

Supplies:
Doodle Dragon Studios images - August Membership #26 & #27
Creative Memories - circle punches
EK Success - scallop punch
Candy cello bags - Pebbles in My Pocket
Candy corn
Glossy Accent

4 comments:

  1. ADORABLE!!! So...how did you get that black circle around the candy corn SOOO PERFECT?? This is soo cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One steady hand...just kidding! I photoshopped it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy,candy corn is sooooo YUMMY! Great project. Thanks for sharing even though I don't remember getting any candy corn.

    CraftyGirl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Correction...I imported the candy INTO Photoshop, put the dotted circle around it then printed it out. After I read what I wrote it sounded wrong. ;)

    ReplyDelete