Thursday, August 25, 2011

Doodle Dragon Studios and the Box Tops Lady



Yahoo! School's back in session! Remember when I said I would be using Doodle Dragon Studios as the Box Tops Lady? Here's the proof! Dustin Pike released this cute bear licking his ice cream right before school let out. I knew I had to use it for my summer Box Tops contest! I found this huge, adorable 53" bear at Costco. One random lucky student who turns in a completed Box Tops collection sheet will win him! Then one student from each grade will win a $10 gift certificate to a delicious ice cream treatery. Here is the poster that is placed around the school (11x17 paper). And bear image is on the Box Tops collection sheet. Dustin does it again!!!! Perfect DDS image for the contest!



I'm soooo excited for September 2nd when the huge bear is awarded!

P.S. Not only is this bear tall, but he's extremely huggable! He wears a size 3X shirt.


1 comment:

  1. What a great motivational idea. I'll bet those kids will be searching the cupboards for all those box tops. Dustin's bear is the perfect image for your sign. TFS.

    ReplyDelete