Friday, January 25, 2013

Valentine Monsters


My son is currently serving a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints in Bolivia.  He will be there for 2 years.  He's been out in the field for just over 3 months.  He loves the people!  The food?  He's adjusting... cow's tongue and stomach is NOT in our normal diet at our house.  As much as I miss him, it is wonderful to watch him grow as he serves the Lord and the people of Bolivia.

The mail system in Bolivia is far from reliable.  Either it takes letters/cards/packages forever to arrive, they never get there, or some things may be missing from the package.  Emails are the best way to communicate.  My son only has 1 hour a week to send and answer emails.  So this will be perfect for a quick "I love you" Valentine's reminder in case his Valentine's package doesn't get there in time or ever.  Please let it arrive safely!  It's filled with lots of love and treats!

Most people say, "I love you to the moon and back."  Well... some days Bolivia feels farther than the moon, so I always sign my letters, "I love you to Bolivia and back."  Mr V. Monster is on the Bolivia flag (just minus the logo in the middle) with a little shadow behind him.  He will make my son smile.

You'll smile too when you see Dustin Pike's/Doodle Dragon Studio new set of Valentine Monsters!  Check them out!  Our design team have put some love into cards showcasing these fabulous creatures!  Take a peek over on Dustin's blog.



Happy early Valentine's Day!



No comments:

Post a Comment