Friday, August 3, 2012

Captain America


Are you keeping an eye out for the return of Dustin Pike/Doodle Dragon Studios Super Heroes set?  I just can't seem to get enough of these super heroes!

Captain America is my oldest daughter's favorite hero.  She offered to pose in her Captain America shirt with this card and do the Captain America pose.  Wondering if she was for real...

Watch for another hero tomorrow!

Supplies:
Doodle Dragon Studios image - Super Heroes set
Birthday Bash Cricut cartridge (circle card & star)
Batman Cricut cartridge (circles)
American Crafts cardstock
Pop dots

2 comments:

  1. You have done it again! AMAZING. I LOVE the Circle card to match his shield!! What a great idea!! I am excited to see the rest.

    Is summer coming to an end for you? I go back to work on Monday..kids come on the 28th, but between meetings and setting up my classroom, summer has come to an end. I hope yours was great and that you enjoy what is left!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'm having fun. Only 2 more heroes to go.

    Our school starts on the 21st. I'm in the same boat as you. With all the PTA planning, preparations and meetings my summer is in the books. But I think I'm ready for some structure and schedules again. :) Hope you're summer was great!

    ReplyDelete