Friday, July 13, 2012

Wish We Were Here!


Are you melting yet?  This summer has been so hot.  In Utah, it's been over 100 degrees for the last week.  It's no fun to even step foot outside.  So today I was surfing around and found a vacation challenge from Just A Scrappin'.

One of our favorite vacation spots is Cancun.  We've been there enough times that now it really is a vacation.  We just eat, read, sleep, eat, read, sleep, eat, sleep - all on the beach.  Repeat for 10 days.  We definitely come home nice and rested.  This pool is above the beach, but looks like it spills into the ocean.  I'll really could go for a dip in this pool (or the ocean) this week! 

The Just A Scrappin' Challenge is "Vacation Time" to make a card, layout, or 3D project of what you like to do on your vacations.  Use only the colors blue, white, green and brown.  Check. Check. Check.

Want to join the challenge?  Here's the link: Just A Scrappin' Challenge #12 - Vacation Time

Supplies:
Doodle Dragon Studios image - Hippo set
Original picture from Cancun
Font - CK Ali Handprint

I'm sending this to my mom.  She'll join me in a heart beat!

6 comments:

  1. It's raining across the pond - in fact the bottom of my garden is starting to resemble a pond because we've had so much of the stuff!
    Do you a deal - you send me some warmth and sunshine & I'll send you some lovely cooling rain!!!
    Hugs
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh...I want to be there!!! I LOVE the hippo :)

    Thanks for joining us at Just A Scrappin'!

    Bridget

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I wish I could be there too!!! SOOO relaxing and inviting! Thanks for playing with us this week at Just A Scrappin'!

    Hugs,
    Jo
    www.jwscrapshack.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for joining us at Just A Scrappin' Hope to see you back again and again.
    Super cute.

    pattispaperfun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete