Saturday, December 3, 2011

Dear Santa...



Yeah, I need a little direction on this topic myself. Hopefully Dudley can get us some answers!

While we wait, would you like to join in another Doodle Dragon Studios Christmas Challenge? Of course you do! For this challenge use a Dustin Pike/Doodle Dragon Studios image with NON traditional Christmas colors. Then post it over on the Pike's Playground Challenge by Sunday, December 11th.

Hope you're not on the Naughty List! Merry Christmas!

Supplies:
Doodle Dragon Studio image
Scenic Route Paper Co - Belleville Ice Blocks & Snow Drift pattern papers
Plastic snowflakes - from my stash
American Crafts cardstock
Font - CK Handprint
Pop dots

2 comments:

  1. Yep I'd have to agree with Dudley - clarification on Santa's take on what constitutes "naughty" would be helpful!

    Very cute Kerri
    Hugs
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHMYGOSH this is the funniest card! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete