Saturday, March 17, 2012

Kiss Me!



Happy St. Patrick's Day! I'm not Irish, but kiss me anyway!

I thought I'd try my luck at another digital card. This cute duck is from Dustin Pike's Doodle Dragon Studios February Membership. Originally, Mr. Duck was naked. So I colored him, added a shirt, then snatched a shamrock from a different digi image for his stylish shirt. Say what? It's St. Patrick's Day, he couldn't have a plain green shirt! I cropped the shamrock from January Membership #12 leprechaun's hand. Pretty cool, huh? The sketch is from The Sweet Shop. The sketch needed a little something, so I added the three circles with the stolen shamrocks. Not too shabby. :)


Supplies:
Doodle Dragon Studios image - February Membership 2012 - duck
Doodle Dragon Studios image - January Membership 2012 - leprechaun
Digital Card Fun freebie - pattern digi paper
Font - LD Boogie Down
The Sweet Shop Sketch #109

No comments:

Post a Comment