Saturday, April 30, 2011

Sneak Peek of Teacher Appreciation Doors



If you've been wondering where I've been hiding...I've been working on Teacher Appreciation Doors. I am the PTA Teacher Appreciation Door Coordinator for our school. We decorate all the teachers and faculty doors (60 doors) to kick off the celebration of Teacher Appreciation Week. The Room Moms take care of their teachers and the PTA/other volunteers help with the other faculty and staff. It's one of my favorite events of the year! I love doors! I would do them all if I had the time! Since I'm the coordinator, I get first pick on which doors I would like to decorate. This year we were given a Sports Theme. I chose the P.E. teacher, the lunch ladies and the Teacher/Faculty Lounge. Obviously, I used Doodle Dragon Studios images! So be watching for something in the Basketball Dudley set, Toby from Toby & Buster set, and Football Dudley set.

No comments:

Post a Comment